Click Below To Download Our Sample Handbook!
On behalf of the company we are very pleased to offer you a position as a [blank] in our [location] office beginning on [date]. We feel that your skills and background will be valuable assets to the farm and we are delighted that you will be joining us. We believe that he will make a significant contribution to our company based on your experience and abilities and are very excited about having opportunity to work with you.
We expect that you will choose to accept our offer based on the following terms:
* you will be paid an annual base salary of [amount] * you will receive a [amount] as a sign on payments, subject to all appropriate taxes
* you will be eligible to participate in our employee benefits packages, as amended from time to time and to the extent those are offered an available to employees at your level
* you are entitled to [state number of weeks] vacation per year (with your allocation from occurring your depending on your start date)
Your employment is also subject to the terms and conditions may generally applicable to all employees three companies various human resource policies and procedures, as amended by the company from time to time and in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to read and be familiar with all applicable policies and procedures, but it is important to highlight that you are employed by the company “at will”.
Please indicate your acceptance by signing in the appropriate place below (along with the repayment agreement that is attached to this letter) and mail the original back to our office. Enclosed is an extra copy of the letter and agreement for your records.
Thank you once again for your interest in our company and we look forward to having you join us soon! Please call me seven questions. Thank you.
Name & Address
This letter shall confirm our offer of employment to you as a (insert employment classification – part-time, full-time, temporary, etc.) (insert job title) in the (insert name of department) subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. You shall begin employment on (insert date and time)
2. You are to report to (insert person and location)
3. Your work schedule shall be (insert days and times)
4. The scope of your responsibilities shall be (insert description)
5. Your gross compensation shall be $_______ per (insert week, month, year, etc)
6. You shall be eligible to participate in the following benefit programs in accordance with the following schedule: (insert dates of eligibility and description of benefits)
7. (You may insert information relating to non-compete agreements, confidentiality provisions, etc.)
8. Your employment status is at-will and therefore is for no predetermined period of time.
If you are agreeable to these terms, please sign, date, and return one original of this letter to my attention by no later than (insert date). You may retain the duplicate original for your records.