Return To: HR Policy Index
and appropriately labeled safety cans and are not exposed to any ignition source.
In Case of Fire you should:
- Dial 911 or the local fire department.
- If possible, immediately contact your manager evacuate all employees from the area.
- If the fire is small and contained, locate the nearest fire extinguisher. Employees who are knowledgeable in the correct use of fire extinguishers should only attempt this.
- If the fire is out of control, leave the area immediately. No attempt should be made to fight the fire.
- When the fire department arrives, direct the crew to the fire. Do not re-enter the building until directed to do so by the fire department.