Return To: HR Policy Index
We will act responsibly to our employees and shareholders in the following ways:
- The Company will not discriminate and will respect rights of individuals
- We will fill job openings from the inside with current employees whenever possible
- Promote drug free and a safety conscious work environment
- Promote a business culture to support our company's mission statement
- Promote an open book policy to demonstrate the Company's financial stability
- Take immediate action to investigate adverse claims, problems and concerns
- Provide compensation plans that are above the industry norm
- Acknowledge the importance of time away from work and family values
It may be difficult to capture the flavor of all industries, however the challenge would help set the stage for identifying the types of individuals you need to have working for you. Ask yourself what a visitor to the company would see or hear if they were present on the warehouse floor, in the lunch room or driving home with an employee.
If you don’t like what you hear, this is where your issues need to be addressed and supported with actions in the workplace- not words. Be proud to demand expectations of yourself and your employees.