Return To: HR Policy Index
Creating a hostile or stressful environment by abusing or intimidating co-workers or subordinates will be dealt with swiftly. All threats or acts of violence should be reported immediately to the human resource manager. Examples would further include:
• Hitting and shoving or caging in another person
• Making threats against a person, their family, friends, property, etc.
• Making phone calls inside or outside of the work environment
• Harassing by stalking or surveillance
• Carrying, pointing or using firearms and weapons against another