Return To: HR Policy Index
Please keep in mind that as an “employee at will” once you give notice, the company may decide it is not necessary for you to work out the entire duration of your notice.
• Franczek Radelet P.C | If an Employee Attends a Beyonce Concert While on FMLA Leave, Can She Be Terminated? (September 14, 2017)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | ADA Compliance Challenges: Navigating the Over-accommodation Conundrum (September 04, 2017)
• Phelps Dunbar LLP | Business Immigration Zone (BIZ): Trump Administration Ends DACA (September 06, 2017)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | Department of Labor Moves to Dismiss Appeal on Obama-Era Overtime Rule (September 06, 2017)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | Washington | Washington Enacts Healthy Starts Act: New Workplace Accommodation Protections for Pregnant Employees (September 11, 2017)
• FordHarrison LLP | New York | The 2nd Department Rejects NYSDOL's "13 Hours Rule" For 24-Hour Shift Workers (September 17, 2017)
• Fisher Phillips | California | The End is Near! – Follow These Labor and Employment Bills as the California Legislative Year Wraps Up (September 06, 2017)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | California | California on Brink of Further Expansion of Fair Pay Protections (September 15, 2017)
• Ogletree Deakins | California | San Diego Enacts Pay Equity Ordinance for City Contractors (September 14, 2017)
• Goldberg Segalla LLP | Pennsylvania | Pennsylvania Courts Continue to Extend Theories of Liability in Nursing Home Malpractice Cases (August 31, 2017)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | California | California Countdown: Which Labor & Employment Bills Will the Governor Sign? (September 21, 2017)
• Eleventh Circuit | Hicks v. City of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 11th Cir., No. 16-13003, September 7, 2017.
• Ninth Circuit | Marsh v. J. Alexander's LLC
• Connecticut | Williams v. General Nutrition Ctrs., Inc.