Return To: HR Policy Index
Please keep in mind that as an “employee at will” once you give notice, the company may decide it is not necessary for you to work out the entire duration of your notice.
• Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP | The “Dirty Dozen”: Top 12 employer harassment mistakes (August 08, 2014)
• Brody and Associates, LLC | Senate Bill May Hint at Where White Collar Exemptions are Going (August 14, 2014)
• Ogletree Deakins | New Jersey | New Jersey Governor Christie Signs Ban the Box Law (August 12, 2014)
• Ogletree Deakins | California | Back to School! Employers: Are You Ready for School-Related Leave for Parents? (August 19, 2014)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | California | California Court of Appeal Confirms Employers May Require Salaried Exempt Employees to Use Vacation/PTO Time for Partial Day Absences in Any Increment (August 04, 2014)
• Franczek Radelet P.C | Illinois | Employer Obligations Under the New Payroll Card Law (August 08, 2014)
• Cooley LLP. | California | California Supreme Court Limits the Use of California's Commissioned Salesperson Exemption (August 13, 2014)
• Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP | California | San Francisco's "Ban the Box" Ordinance Limits Criminal Checks by Private Employers (August 14, 2014)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | New Jersey | New Jersey's "Opportunity to Compete Act" Continues the Nationwide "Ban-the-Box" Trend (August 12, 2014)
• Shaw Valenza LLP | California | California Court of Appeal: Employers Must Reimburse Employees for Cell Phone Use - Even if Plan is Unlimited (August 15, 2014)
• Maryland | Peters v. Early Healthcare Giver, Inc.
• Ninth Circuit | Weaving v. City of Hillsboro (9th Cir. 2014)
• California | Cochran v. Schwan's Home Service
• California | Rebolledo v. Tilly's, Inc.
• Tenth Circuit | Chapman v. BOK Financial Corp
• Third Circuit | Lupyan v. Corinthian Colleges