Return To: HR Policy Index
Overtime is paid at the rate of one-and-one-half times (1-½x) your regular hourly rate of pay. No non-worked lunch, sick, holiday or vacation time is included in calculating overtime.
• XpertHR | New Anti-Trade Secret Theft Law Awaits President's Signature (May 01, 2016)
• Ogletree Deakins | Minimum Salary Threshold for Overtime Exemption Likely to Be $50,544 (April 28, 2016)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | New Jersey | Jersey City Proposes Groundbreaking Minimum Workweek Ordinance (May 01, 2016)
• Ogletree Deakins | New Jersey | New Jersey Legislative Update, Part II: What’s in the Works for New Jersey Employers? (May 01, 2016)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | New Jersey | New Jersey Bill Requires Notification to Employees of Schedule Changes 14 Days in Advance (April 28, 2016)
• Goldberg Segalla LLP | New Jersey | New Jersey Appellate Division Clarifies When Employers Can Require Employee Psych Examinations (March 03, 2016)
• Ogletree Deakins | New Jersey | New Jersey Court Finds Employer Improperly Required Employee to Submit to Fitness-for-Duty Exam (March 02, 2016)
• Ogletree Deakins | New Jersey | Recently Enacted New Jersey Laws Affecting Employers (March 09, 2016)
• Ogletree Deakins | New Jersey | New Jersey Legislative Update—What’s in the Works for New Jersey Employers (March 07, 2016)
• Seventh Circuit | Kuttner v. Zaruba, No. 14-3812 (7th Cir. Apr. 14, 2016)
• Eighth Circuit | Cavanaugh v. Bartelt, 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 48746 (D. Neb., Apr. 12, 2016)
• Rhode Island | Medicine and Long Term Care Associates, LLC v. Khurshid
• California | Espejo v. Southern California Permanente Medical Group
• California | Hunter v. CBS Broadcasting, Inc.
• Fifth Circuit | Nelson v. Watch House International, L.L.C., (No. 15-10531)
• California | Castro-Ramirez v. Dependable Highway Express, Inc.