Return To: HR Policy Index
Overtime is paid at the rate of one-and-one-half times (1-½x) your regular hourly rate of pay. No non-worked lunch, sick, holiday or vacation time is included in calculating overtime.
• Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP | The “Dirty Dozen”: Top 12 employer harassment mistakes (August 08, 2014)
• Brody and Associates, LLC | Senate Bill May Hint at Where White Collar Exemptions are Going (August 14, 2014)
• Franczek Radelet P.C | Illinois | Employer Must Defend Against A Wrongful Death Lawsuit For Not Monitoring Employee Computer Use (August 25, 2014)
• Ogletree Deakins | California | Employer Required to Reimburse Employees for Personal Cell Phone Use Despite Unlimited Minutes Plans (August 21, 2014)
• Ogletree Deakins | New Jersey | New Jersey Governor Christie Signs Ban the Box Law (August 12, 2014)
• Ogletree Deakins | California | Back to School! Employers: Are You Ready for School-Related Leave for Parents? (August 19, 2014)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | California | California Court of Appeal Confirms Employers May Require Salaried Exempt Employees to Use Vacation/PTO Time for Partial Day Absences in Any Increment (August 04, 2014)
• Franczek Radelet P.C | Illinois | Employer Obligations Under the New Payroll Card Law (August 08, 2014)
• Cooley LLP. | California | California Supreme Court Limits the Use of California's Commissioned Salesperson Exemption (August 13, 2014)
• Eleventh Circuit | Billingsley v Citi Trends, Inc., 560 Fed Appx. 914 (11th Cir. 2014).
• Fifth Circuit | Davis v. Fort Bend County, (5th Cir. 8.26.14)
• California | Ordonez v. RadioShack, Inc.
• Seventh Circuit | Perez v. Super Maid, LLC, No. 11-C-07485 (N.D. Ill. July 14, 2014)
• Seventh Circuit | Hansen v. Fincantieri Marine Group
• Maryland | Peters v. Early Healthcare Giver, Inc.