What can you say to your employees
You are unable to add articles to the wiki. Sorry!
• Franczek Radelet P.C | Employer Rejects Employee's Fitness for Duty Certification, Faces FMLA Liability (September 12, 2014)
• Franczek Radelet P.C | FMLA FAQ: Can We Terminate an Employee for Working a Second Job While on FMLA Leave? (September 18, 2014)
• Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP | The EEOC has been a busy bee this week. (It stings!) (September 19, 2014)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | California | The Epidemic Continues: California Enacts Statewide Paid Sick Leave Law (September 11, 2014)
• Shaw Valenza LLP | California | More New California Employment Laws... Anti-Bullying Training and Unpaid Intern Harassment (September 15, 2014)
• Shaw Valenza LLP | California | Court of Appeal: Employer's Fitness for Duty Examination Was Justified to Evaluate Workplace Threat (September 05, 2014)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | California | California Adds ‘Abusive Conduct’ to Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors (September 17, 2014)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | D.C. | DC Sick and Safe Leave Act Amendments Take Effect; DC Issues Revised Poster (September 26, 2014)
• Shaw Valenza LLP | California | 9th Circuit Upholds Statistical Sampling to Determine Liability in Off the Clock Overtime Class Action (September 08, 2014)
• Ogletree Deakins | California | Governor Brown Signs California’s Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Law (September 11, 2014)
• Ninth Circuit | EEOC v. Peabody W. Coal Co.
• Eighth Circuit | Withers v. Johnson, 8th Cir., No. 13-2646, August 15, 2014.
• California | Jon Davler, Inc. v. Arch Insurance Co.
• Ninth Circuit | Solus Industrial Innovations LLC v. Superior Court
• Ninth Circuit | Assaturian v. Hertz Corp
• California | Irving v. California (Cal App 2014)
• Eighth Circuit | Olsen vs. Push, Inc (D. Minn 2014)