What can you say to your employees
You are unable to add articles to the wiki. Sorry!
• Ogletree Deakins | Employee’s Failure to Participate in Interactive Process Dooms ADA Claim (January 19, 2015)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | House Passes 40-Hour Workweek Bill, but Enactment Far From Certain (January 09, 2015)
• Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP | Two big sexual harassment cases: where the employers went wrong (January 23, 2015)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | California | An Update on the Epidemic: California’s Statewide Paid Sick Leave Law (January 13, 2015)
• FordHarrison LLP | New Jersey | New Jersey Supreme Court Restricts Ability to Label Workers as Independent Contractors (January 15, 2015)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | New York | Key Changes to New York's Wage Theft Prevention Act Become Law (January 02, 2015)
• Fisher & Phillips LLP | Massachusetts | New Massachusetts Parental Leave Law Extends Protections to Male Employees (January 14, 2015)
• Ogletree Deakins | Oregon | Eugene, Oregon Publishes Proposed Paid Sick Leave Rules (January 16, 2015)
• Shaw Valenza LLP | California | CA Supreme Court: On-Premises, On-Call Time = Hours Worked (All Sleeping Time Too). (January 09, 2015)
• Fisher & Phillips LLP | California | New Year Brings New Liability When Using Outsourced Labor (January 06, 2015)
• Ogletree Deakins | California | California Supreme Court Rules On-Duty Guards Entitled to Pay for On-Call and Sleep Time (January 12, 2015)
• Supreme Court | DHS v. MacLean (US 2015)
• Supreme Court | CLS Transportation Los Angeles, LLC v. Iskanian ("Iskanian")
• First Circuit | EEOC v. Kohl’s Dep’t Stores, Inc., No. 14-1268 (December 19, 2014).
• Supreme Court | Mach Mining, LLC v. EEOC, No. 13-1019
• New Jersey | Hargrove et. al. v. Sleepy's, LLC
• Ninth Circuit | Ibarra v. Manheim Investments, Inc.
• Eleventh Circuit | Brenner et al. v. Scott, 999 F. Supp. 2d 1278 (N.D. Fla. 2014).