Purpose of an Emergency Plan
The purpose of an Emergency Plan is to document the recovery strategies, essential resources, and procedures necessary to implement a recovery process.
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | Airline Ordered to Pay Flight Attendants $77 Million in Damages (January 31, 2019)
• Nexsen Pruet | 5 Tips to Help Employers Avoid Workplace Romance Mishaps (February 06, 2019)
• Goldberg Segalla LLP | Increased Department of Labor Penalties for Labor Violations (February 11, 2019)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | Unsettled Waters at the Accommodation of Last Resort (February 15, 2019)
• Littler Mendelson, P.C. | California | What Does California's New Sexual Harassment Training Requirements Mean for Staffing Firms? (February 12, 2019)
• Fisher Phillips | California | California Court Ushers In Sweeping Changes For Scheduling Policies (February 07, 2019)
• XpertHR | California | New 2019 California Employment Laws Creating Compliance Challenges (February 15, 2019)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | California | California’s Reporting Time Pay Applies to Telephone Calls to Confirm Scheduled Shifts (February 11, 2019)
• Fisher Phillips | Michigan | Get Ready! Michigan’s Paid Medical Leave Act Will Be Here Before You Know It (January 31, 2019)
• XpertHR | Arizona | Fired Wal-Mart Worker Wins Case Under Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (February 18, 2019)
• Jackson Lewis P.C. | New York | New York Legislative Update — 2019 Starts With a Roar (February 04, 2019)
• Fisher Phillips | Florida | Florida Supreme Court Strikes Down Miami Beach Minimum Wage (February 05, 2019)
• Brody and Associates, LLC | New York | Westchester County, New York, Passes Earned Sick Leave Law (February 05, 2019)
• Fourth Circuit | Parker v. Reema Consulting Services, Inc.
• Second Circuit | Velarde v. GW GJ, Inc., 2019 U.S. App. LEXIS 3536 (2d Cir. Feb. 5, 2019)
• Ninth Circuit | EEOC v. Global Horizons, Inc.
• Third Circuit | Bedoya v. American Eagle Express Inc.
• Illinois | Rosenbach v. Six Flags Entertainment