Harassment Training
Posted: 05 March 2008 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2008-03-04

We are considering Harassment Training for our mgt. and supervisory team.  Besides having an attorney perform the training, are there any other options?  I don’t want to show a video, but want the sessions to be “interactive” so questions and scenarios can be discussed.  Thanks.

Posted: 05 March 2008 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2006-07-26

Webinars come to mind.  There are a lot of law firms and other HR compliance companies that offer them.  Some are probably better than others (i.e., some may only be one way audio, while others offer a classroom experience).  The upside to web-based training is that the employees don’t have to be in one location and the speaker doesn’t have to come on-site.  Of course, that might not work for all companies; the employees also have to have pretty good computers and a high-speed connection.

Signature 

Patrick Della Valle
Employment Law Information Network
P.O. Box 45
Chinchilla, PA 18411

Patrick Della Valle - LinkedIn Profile

Posted: 15 May 2009 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-08-18

There’s a fairly straighforward one offered by Ceridian which is an online tool for either employees or managers. Rather inexpensive if you’re looking to cover a large number of employees in ashort period of time.

Posted: 18 May 2009 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-11-12

One large company that I am familiar with offers an interactive computer program training that is produced internally.

Apparently, online training sessions are also available, such as the one provided at this link: http://www.newmedialearning.com/

I just received an email from HR Hero with this link: http://www.hrhero.com/Stop-harass/?pc=VSSHN2&code=N908B&utm_source=hrhero&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=VSSHN2

Jonathan F. Cohen, Esq.
APRUZZESE, McDERMOTT,
  MASTRO & MURPHY,
P.C.
Somerset Hills Corporate Center
25 Independence Boulevard
P.O. Box 112
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
Tele: (908) 580-1776
Fax: (908) 647-1492
email:  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

[ Edited: 25 June 2009 12:20 PM by Jonathan F. Cohen ]

‹‹ AOL Users - Please Read      Accommodations ››